Got an idea, but not sure of the best way to implement it?
Want to create a thriving business online?
I can help!
I will work with you to identify your big picture and then select the best tech tools to bring it to life. I'll provide guidance on how to use these tools to grow your business, increase your exposure and make more sales.
I focus on solutions and make sure that the technology supports your goals.
Want a beautiful, powerful website that works 24/7?
- install and customise WordPress content management system
- set up website hosting
- design headers, logos, badges, banners and business cards and provide them to you in multiple formats
- set up the functionality required to share your gifts with the world. This can be through mailing list newsletters, a shopping cart, affiliate program... anything we identify in our strategy session
- format documents for distribution as ebooks in pdf or Kindle format
- set up your Facebook Business Page with custom tabs and apps
- set up and customise all your social media accounts
- integrate all the services you want to use into your website
Want to feel confident to manage your site yourself, but also like to know that you can call on expert help when you need it?
I'm here to provide you with assistance in the manner that best serves you. It is important to me that you are empowered to manage your site your way. I can support you at the level you need:
- I can take care of all updates, backups and tech issues for you so you don't even have to think about it - just focus on doing the stuff you really love
- I will provide you with one-on-one training on all aspects of managing your site, including a customised user guide
- I can take care of your customers too. Direct all your tech support requests to me and I'll make sure your customers are happy
My mission is to help creative, inspiring artisans, spiritual teachers and budding entrepreneurs to share their gifts with the world.
My greatest personal achievement and greatest source of joy are my 2 gorgeous children aged 6 yrs and 4 yrs old (as at Feb 2013).
Professionally my background is in Information Technology and administration. I have a Bachelor of Information Technology degree majoring in Online Media, I have 15 years experience working in IT departments and managing the IT department of medium-sized companies and I have been actively using and contributing to the Internet since 1996.
Being creative is an essential part of me, if I’m not making something I feel lost and well, a little bit twitchy!
I am happiest saying “yes!” to “is that possible?” and then lighting the way to the solution.
Ease and Simplicity are my guiding mantras.
I would love to hear from you! Please send me a message via my Contact page.